Participants can update their revised abstracts to the BattLeDIM 2020 Community on Zenodo by pressing this link: https://zenodo.org/deposit/new?c=battledim2020
- Zenodo is an Open Access repository maintained by CERN.
- Documents in Zenodo can be assigned a DOI.
- They can also be linked to projects funded by different agencies.
Go to: https://zenodo.org/deposit/new?c=battledim2020
If you do not have an account, you need to register to Zenodo. You can use your ORCID or GitHub account, or create a new one.
- Press “Choose files” and select PDF abstract (or drag and drop)
- Press “Start upload” to upload the PDF to Zenodo (this will not submit the entry yet)
- Make sure the community “Battle of the Leakage Detection and Isolation Methods 2020” is selected.
- You can add other communities as well, in accordance to your organization/project policies
- You can upload the abstract as “Publication”
- Select “Publication type” as “Report”
- Do not enter a DOI, Zenodo will generate one automatically
- You can leave the publication date as is
- Enter the title of the abstract
- Enter the authors as SURNAME, Name
- You can add their ORCID if this is known
- Provide a short abstract for the document
- Select the access right, it should be Open Access
- Select license, it should be Crreative Commons Attribution 4.0
- If this work was funded, you can reference the project as well
- You can also link this to arXiv or with other datasets
- When all required entries have been completed, you need to “Save” and “Publish”
- When you publish, you cannot delete the abstract, as it will be assigned a DOI